- Model NO.: 50-200
- Material: Matrix Steel
- Technics: Injection Die
- Manufacturing Technology: Automation Technology
- Mold Cavity Technology: CNC Milling
- Parts Detection Method: Geometric Detection
- Delivery Days: 25-45days
- Hardness of Steel: 45-48HRC
- Quality: ISO9001-2008 Certification
- Transport Package: Wood Box and Pallet
- Origin: Shanghai China
- Application: Household Appliances, Hardware, Construction Materials
- Processing Method: Injection Mould
- Process Combination: Injection Mould
- Driving Motor Type: Permanent Magnet
- Milling Speed: High Speed
- Mould Life: 300, 000-500, 000shots
- Delivery Port: Shanghai or Ningbo Port
- Runner: Cold Runner, Hot Runner
- Trademark: HOPE LOOK
- Specification: 20-160mm
- HS Code: 8480719090
|Name||Pipe fitting mold features|
|Mold base||LKM& Hasco &DME standard (A,B plate 1730,2311,2312,P20 )|
|Steel of Cavity &Â Core||DIN1.2316/DIN1.2738/DIN1.2344 /M300/718/P20..etc|
|Nos of Cavity||Single- cavity, Multi-cavity|
|Hardness of Steel||45-48HRC|
|Runner||Cold runner, hot runner|
|GateÂ||Side gate,Sub gate,Pin point Gate, Submarine gate, etc|
|Package||Strong Seaworthy packing in wooden boxes|
|Maximum mold size||1500*1500mm|
|Mold Life||500,000-1,000,000 ShotsÂ|
|Delivery Time||20-45 working days after receive deposite payment|
1: More than 15 years experience.
2: Reasonable price with best quality.Â
3: We have strong OEM ability. We can make molds according to your samples or your 3D drawings
4: Professional trade teams.Â
5: Provide best service.
|Specifications||OuterÂ diameter||InnerÂ diameter||WallÂ thickness||PipeÂ length|
1: Make sure to reply every customer promptly.
2: Keep close communication with every customer. If you have any problem, please inform us. We will solve the problem for you .
3: If you are not satisfied with the sample, we will modify the molds and send the samples free again.
Â Â Shanghai Hope Look co.,Ltd is aÂ manufacturer specialized in the production of PVC, PP flaring die, PE, HDPE,PB,PPR water supply and drainage fitting series,double-colored molds for daily necessities and various high-precision molds.
Â Â As aÂ leading enterprise of molds,we adopt advanced processing technology from Germany, Japan, Korea, Taiwan,etc, to complete every parts of mold with high-quality, high-efficiency by international mold manufacturing standards.
Â Â We have established aÂ set of suitable management system for research&development of molds, production,sales and services, gathered aÂ group of talented person for design,production and processing.We believe the excellent management and outstanding person is the most important things for our company.
Â Â "Quality is life, Customer is god" which is our great aim, we already exported our products to more than twenty countries such as Southeast Area, Europe, the Middle East,etc. Our customer increase year by year and already reached dozens of stable customers. We have fixed order for more than 500 sets each year.
Â Â Since 2005, we also manufacture many daily commodities molds such as record board, chairs and boxes molds etc.
Â Â We put "innovation and high-quality" as our basic, "integrity equality and mutual benefit" as our cooperate spirit.
Â Â Welcome every old and new customer to visit us.Â
Â Â Q1: What's the terms of payment?
Â Â To pay 40% in the advance, the rest 60% will pay before delivery.
Â Â Q2: How to package the molds?
Â To put the mold in standard wooden cases with marks, this package of molds can ensure safe transportation.
Q3: How long is the delivery time of the mold?
Â It depends on the molds' size and quality. Normally it's 30days to 45 days after you confirm the drawings.
Â Â Q4: How should iÂ do if iÂ want to make aÂ new mold ?
Â Â Â You can supply the samples or give us the drawings.