Aluminum castings are lightweight and able to withstand the highest operating temperatures of all die cast alloys.
Aluminum Alloy Characteristics:
- High operating temperatures
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Very good strength and hardness
- Good stiffness and strength-to-weight ratio
- Excellent EMI and RFI shielding properties
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- High electrical conductivity
- Good finishing characteristics
- Fully recyclability
Aluminum's strength, corrosion resistance, and heat dissipating properties offer mechanical designers significant advantages. And our proprietary Thin Wall Aluminum Technology has made aluminum die casting an option for even more applications.
Aluminum Alloy Casting,Aluminum Precision Casting,Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Parts,Aluminum Alloy Die Casting
HSI INDUSTRIEL LTD , https://www.hsiindustriel.com