Economic Analysis of Split Water Source Heat Pump Unit Summary By introducing the split water source heat pump air conditioning unit and other central air conditioning system in the project cost, operating energy consumption analysis and comparison, the air conditioning engineering design should choose which air conditioning more Energy saving Keywords water source heat pump energy saving project cost energy consumption
The economic analysis of the wall split- water source heat pump unit
Abstract: Through introduction of the wall split water source heat pump unit and the comparison of the analysis of the cost of the project, energy consuming, which air-conditioner we can found more energy saving when air conditioner project designing.
Keyword: wall split water source heat pump / energy saving and environmental protection / Cost of the project / operating energy consumption
Modern air conditioning system widely used in central air conditioning, air conditioning and energy consumption accounted for more than 60% of the entire building energy consumption, with the modernization of urban construction continues to increase, air-conditioning energy consumption accounted for the proportion of urban energy consumption is also increasing . Air-conditioning power has become a big consumer of power in China. As air conditioners have the characteristics of concentrated use time and large seasonal load, they also aggravate the contradiction between the peak and valley power disparities, deteriorating the load characteristics of the power system and reducing the load factor of the power grid, resulting in power facilities The waste of resources. According to the current electricity situation, only by improving the energy efficiency of central air-conditioning and reducing system energy consumption can improve the domestic power load characteristics and reduce the proportion of sharp front load, to achieve the purpose of energy-saving safe power.
Split water source heat pump unit is a new energy-efficient environmentally friendly air conditioners that can be widely used in office buildings, hotels, guesthouses, apartment buildings, karaoke OK rooms and other places, commercial premises.
Split water source heat pump unit description:
Split water source heat pump unit is between the air-cooled split air conditioners and water-cooled overall air conditioning between a new type of air conditioning, through the refrigerant as a cooling medium, water as a cold (heat) source, the cold (heat) source can apply cooling Tower cooling water (boiler hot water), surface water, and even geothermal (soil heat). The water temperature of such a continuous circulation system generally needs to be maintained between 15 and 35 Â° C. When the circulating water temperature is lower than 15 Â° C., the heating can be performed by means of a heating device. When the circulating water temperature is higher than 35 Â° C., the cooling tower is used for cooling In order to maintain normal operation. Indoor air supply can either side of the air supply, but also take the air duct system, cold, hot air through an independent duct system to indoor indoors, return air through the door gap, auxiliary room and walkway back to the unit; Duct returned to the unit.
Split water source heat pump unit has the following characteristics:
1, high energy efficiency As the use of water as a cooling and cooling medium, so the unit of energy efficiency is relatively high, energy efficient, saving operating costs.
2, the project investment cycle is short, flexible investment, low cost with the needs of users, installment investment, the initial investment cost is lower. Water pipes without insulation, reduce investment costs, while the traditional central air conditioning can completely solve the problem of dripping water piping system.
3, the unit is small, easy to install, flexible split water source heat pump unit is divided into internal and external machine two parts, the internal structure is similar to the concealed direct cooling fan coil; the main structure of the external compressor, condenser , Four-way raft and other refrigeration, heating components, called "outside machine", in fact, generally installed in the room. The compressor, condenser and other separate from the supply coil, on the one hand to reduce the size of the unit, so that the internal height of less than 250 ?, Outside the height of less than 500 ?, Easy to hide installation, Space-saving and improve the installation Flexible; According to the decoration needs, fully cooperate decorating design for installation. On the other hand, the indoor noise is reduced, and the external machine can be installed in the corridors, toilets, kitchen ceiling, balcony and other places to avoid the noise impact indoors;
Economic analysis of split water source heat pump unit The following is a simple comparison of initial investment, long-term operating costs, and other properties such as energy saving and application of several major types of central air conditioning.
First, the initial investment cost comparison:
Central air conditioning configuration programs include the following types:
(A) water-cooled chilled water central air conditioning unit (B) air-cooled chilled water central air conditioning unit (C) split water source heat pump air conditioning unit Second, the operation of energy consumption and long-term operation cost analysis Large central air conditioning energy consumption has been troubled manufacturers and users . The energy consumption of cold and heat sources accounts for the vast majority of energy consumption of central air conditioning system, large central air conditioning and cold and heat sources can only rely on the rational allocation of units to try to meet the energy requirements under different load conditions, and when the air conditioning load fluctuation range Large or does not meet the design estimation conditions, the energy-saving effect is not good. Large-scale air-cooled, water-cooled central air conditioning unit without the use of other energy-saving measures, long-term operation at full capacity under the high cost of electricity, energy waste.
Each air-conditioning system at full capacity compared to the estimated energy consumption Name of the project water-cooled cold water central air conditioning unit air-cooled cold water central air conditioning unit split water source heat pump air conditioning unit project cost (yuan / kw) 1450 ~ 1500 1800 ~ 2000 1500 ~ 1600
Energy consumption ratio (kW / kW) 4.1 ~ 4.6 2.6 ~ 3.2 3.2 ~ 4.0
Cooling energy consumption (kW / RT) 0.85 ~ 0.75 1.35 ~ 1.1 1.1 ~ 0.88
Cooling towers energy consumption (kW / RT) 0.05 / 0.05
Cooling pump energy consumption (kW / RT) 0.1 /
Chilled water pump energy consumption (kW / RT) 0.1 0.1 /
Indoor end energy consumption (kW / RT) 0.15 0.15 0.1
Total energy consumption (kW / RT) 1.25 ~ 1.15 1.6 ~ 1.35 1.25 ~ 1.03
Basic price (yuan / degree) 0.8 0.8 0.8
Annual energy consumption (million) 24.9 ~ 22.9 31.9 ~ 26.9 24.9 ~ 20.5
Note: 1) The annual energy consumption is calculated according to the area of â€‹â€‹2000 square meters air conditioning area, taking 150W / m2, calculated according to 8 hours per day. According to the actual project operation record, the energy consumption of split water source heat pump is only equivalent to 7/10 Times, equivalent to air-cooled heat pump energy consumption 6/10 times, heating is equivalent to electric heating energy consumption 3/10 times
2) The initial investment is the project cost, including equipment costs and installation costs. The main equipment includes air-conditioning mainframe, end equipment, cooling towers, cooling water pumps and chilled water pumps. The project installation includes cooling water, chilled water conveying pipelines, equipment and related accessories Installation costs, construction labor costs and so on.
3) For the convenience of comparison, the above data are the power consumption under the maximum usage load, without considering the energy-saving capability of the split water source heat pump air conditioner under the condition of unsatisfactory load.
4) large central air conditioning unit did not consider the tube loss and empty consumption. In actual use, due to long-distance cooling water pipeline transportation loss energy, and in the use of load changes caused by excessive power consumption caused by the host more space loss, pipe loss and empty consumption can generally account for more than 15% of full load.
Third, the split water source heat pump units compared with other forms of central air conditioning, with more operational flexibility:
1) The operation mode is flexible, which can realize the simultaneous cooling and heating of different space units in the transitional season, saving energy consumption in the transitional season;
2) Split water source heat pump unit will be air-conditioned cold and heat source dispersed to each room, so that the total operating power of air conditioning and the actual needs of the cold load to match exactly to avoid the large centralized cold and heat source central air conditioning ubiquitous waste of space consumption. Cooling water pipeline does not need insulation, not only reduce the initial investment, but also eliminates the chilled water during transport "pipe damage" and reduce energy waste. (According to the experiment of Shenzhen Academy of Building Research, the loss of cooling capacity per kilometer in the transportation of chilled water is about 10%)
3) split water source heat pump units compared with air-cooled units, the use of water-cooled way to improve unit energy efficiency and reduce the actual operation of energy consumption;
4) Facilitate the combination of energy saving measures such as ground temperature and cold storage to further reduce energy consumption and reduce operating costs;
5) Intelligent remote control. Convenient billing, easy to separate household control, billing alone, do not need to install expensive heat meter;
6) The air conditioning unit independent, maintenance or repair does not affect the normal operation of other units;
7) The equipment can be purchased in installments, you can only install the cooling water system, air conditioning units installed in the latter part of the need to reduce the one-time investment pressure;
8) The cooling water system is simple and reliable, the technical requirements of maintenance and management are low, only the general technicians are required to maintain and reduce the staff management and maintenance costs;
Summary After the main system of central air-conditioning initial investment and long-term operating costs comparison, we can get the following conclusions:
1) split water source heat pump air conditioning initial investment slightly higher than the water-cooled central air conditioning unit (about 3% to 6%), lower than the air-cooled central air conditioning;
2) However, split-type water-source heat pump air-conditioners save about 10% to 30% more energy than centralized type air-conditioner units, thus saving long-term costs by taking into account the savings in air-fuel consumption and tube loss under load conditions and the energy savings during the transitional period The effect of operating costs is even more pronounced.
3) The efficiency of split-source heat pump air-conditioning units is increased, resulting in a slight increase in costs. However, from the energy-saving effect of energy-efficiency improvement, the benefits of energy-saving will exceed the added value of costs and reduce the demand for electricity and save power resources Greater than loss, benefit outweighs the disadvantages.
Pan Yaping (1968 ~), male and master degree, engaged in the research and promotion of the central air conditioner market Liang Jiemin (1974 ~), male and university, vice minister of engineering technology Address: Nanchong District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, 528244
 Zhao Yirong and other air-conditioning China Construction Industry Press
 "civil building energy-saving design standards (heating residential buildings)" JGJ26-95.1995
Perkins Diesel Generator assembly by Perkins diesel engine, alternator, radiator, controller, base frame;
. World Famous diesel engine brand: Perkins
. World famous AC alternator brand: Stamford, Leroy Somer, Mecc Alte, Marathon, Faraday, SWT
. World famous Genset Controller brand: Deepsea, ComAp, Deif, SmartGen,
. Good Quality Cooling Radiator
. Start Battery system
Perkins Diesel Generator
Perkins Genset,Perkins Generator,Perkins Power Generator,Perkins Diesel Generator
Guangdong Superwatt Power Equipment Co., Ltd , https://www.swtgenset.com