Fire caused by external heat source: belt and roller friction, impact or friction generated during operation of mining machinery heat source; short-circuit current, overloaded electrical equipment operation, static electricity, welding work, the use of substandard explosives are used, gas explosion, coal dust explosion , heat source generated by electric welding, etc.
Second, the location of the external cause of fire:
According to the current mining practice of mines, the external causes of mines are mainly caused by short-circuit and explosion of electrical equipment in mining work face and improper use of electrical and mechanical equipment, and high-temperature fire source and waste oil during friction. The cotton yarn is dumped indiscriminately, and the combustible materials are generated indiscriminately. Therefore, the external fires of mines are mainly generated by coal flow system, working surface and electromechanical equipment. Therefore, we must strengthen the industrial hygiene of underground mining face and electromechanical equipment. Inspection and supervision work, timely elimination of material factors and high temperature fire sources that generate fire sources.
The second section is due to the prevention of fire
In order to better prevent the occurrence of fires outside the mine, the following regulations must be inspected and disposed of regularly on the mine:
1. The timber yard (that is, the storage of pit wood), the distance between the furnace ash field and the inlet wind well shall not be less than 80 meters; the furnace ash yard shall not be located on the upwind side of the leading wind direction of the inlet shaft.
Second, the ground fire pool must always maintain a water volume of not less than 200m3; the underground fire protection pipeline system must be perfect, the return air duct every 100 meters, the belt transport lane every 50 meters must be provided with branch pipes and valves to ensure normal spray facilities.
3. Within 20 meters of the wellhead, wellhead machine room and fan fan room, there shall be no fireworks or heating with a stove.
Fourth, the downhole belt conveyor must use flame-retardant belts, and measures should be taken to prevent the belt from slipping, deviation, and full stop. In underground or wellhead rooms, it is strictly forbidden to use wood or other combustible materials to set up temporary operations and rest rooms.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use bulbs for heating and electric furnaces. Electric welding, gas welding and torch welding shall not be carried out in underground and wellhead rooms. If it is necessary to carry out electric welding, gas welding and torch welding in the main diverticulum, main air intake shaft and wellhead room, each time special safety technical measures must be formulated, approved by the competent department, chief engineer, mine manager, and designated Special personnel shall be inspected and supervised at the same time, and must comply with the provisions of Article 223 of the Regulations.
Six underground cave interior and are not allowed to store gasoline, kerosene and transformer oil, lubricating oil for downhole use, cotton yarn, cloth and paper, must be stored in tightly closed iron barrel, by the person regularly send ground handling, is strictly prohibited Leftover oil and waste oil are spilled in the shaft and the chamber. The downhole cleaning pneumatic tool must be carried out in a dedicated chamber, and the exit of the chamber must be fitted with a fire door that opens outwards.
7. The fire protection materials library shall be provided in accordance with the provisions of Article 225 of the Regulations, and the fire equipment and spare materials shall be provided.
8. Fire extinguishing equipment shall be provided in the underground blasting material warehouse, electromechanical chamber, maintenance chamber, material warehouse, bottom hole yard, lane conveyor using fluid conveyor, hydraulic coupler and roadway near mining face. , specifications and storage locations must comply with relevant regulations. All downhole personnel must be familiar with the use of fire-fighting equipment and be familiar with the location of these equipment in their work area.
9. Each quarter, the ventilation and related departments shall separately inspect the installation of the upper and lower fire service piping systems, fire doors, fire equipment warehouses and fire-fighting equipment, and find problems and solve them in time.
10. Power supply lines, tracks, pipelines and communication lines directly introduced into the underground from the ground must be equipped with lightning protection safety devices in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulations; underground cable laying and electromechanical equipment shall comply with the Regulations. Relevant regulations to prevent external fires (electrical heat sources).
11. It is strictly forbidden to build buildings in mines (such as winch houses, substations, drive rooms, pressure blower rooms, fan and fan rooms, warehouses for storing grease, other warehouses for storing flammable and explosive materials, gunpowders and elections)çŸ¸ Workshop coal selection, etc.) and pits and other places to smoke and use open flames for heating.
12. A sufficient number of fire-fighting equipment must be equipped in the warehouses, machine rooms and gunpowder warehouses on the ground, and the technical parameters of the fire extinguishers are in compliance with the requirements.
The third section is treated when the fire occurs.
In order to ensure the safe production of the mine, it is necessary to deal with the external fire caused by the mine in time, and do the following principles and regulations:
First, the external fire is relatively intuitive, the initial fire is small, easy to control, on-site personnel should make full use of dust-proof water pipes near the fire, fire extinguishers and other tools that may be used to directly extinguish the fire.
2. If the scale of the fire is large and the site personnel cannot directly extinguish the fire, the location, scope and nature of the fire should be reported to the dispatching room as soon as possible, and the affected personnel should be actively organized to evacuate the disaster area as soon as possible along the disaster avoidance route.
3. When the dispatching room receives the report of the underground fire alarm, it shall immediately notify the disaster area personnel and the threatened personnel according to the location, nature and scale of the accident, and evacuate the disaster area along the disaster avoidance route as soon as possible (see Chapter 7 for details of the disaster avoidance route). And timely informed the mine leaders and mine rescue teams for ambulance.
4. The mine manager shall actively organize the mine rescue team to rescue the personnel in the disaster area, and organize the personnel in the disaster area to take measures to control the spread of the fire and formulate a feasible disaster relief and fire suppression plan.
5. When the electrical equipment is on fire, the power must be cut off first; when the oil fire is on fire, water should be prohibited from extinguishing the fire.
6. Determine the adjustment ventilation system according to the proven fire location and scope:
(1) When a fire occurs in the main road directly connected to the air inlet, the wellbore, the bottom hole yard and the bottom hole yard, a full-mineral anti-wind should be adopted;
(2) When the main wind inlet of the mining area is on fire, an active direct fire extinguishing method or short-circuit ventilation line may be adopted; when the working face is extinguished by fire, if it is not extinguished by active fire extinguishing methods, the fire extinguishing method shall be adopted for closed fire extinguishing;
(3) The fire in the mining area should be treated according to the specific conditions, such as wind damming, reducing air volume or adopting local anti-wind method. Under normal circumstances, it is necessary to ensure the normal operation of the main ventilator;
(4) In the rescue personnel and fire-fighting process, the fire reversal phenomenon caused by the fire pressure should be fully considered when extinguishing the fire in the inclined lane.
7. When the scale of the fire in the underground is large, if it is impossible to directly extinguish the fire or directly extinguish the fire, the closed fire isolation method must be adopted to close the fire area. When closing the fire area, it should be closed at the same time as the inlet and outlet sides of the fire source. In the case of fire extinguishing conditions, the closing sequence of the windward side of the fire zone and the return air side of the closed fire zone shall be closed first; when the windward side is closed, it shall be completed by the ambulance team. Under normal circumstances, the order of the wind may not be returned first. . Measures should be taken to close the fire zone to effectively prevent CO poisoning, anoxic asphyxiation and gas explosion accidents.
8. When rescuing a fire or an accident in a fire accident, it must be carried out mainly under the unified command of the rescue headquarters, and the mine should be given active support.
9. The equipment of the fire materials warehouse in the upper and lower parts of the well shall be equipped as required and replaced in time.
X. Principles of action during the fire
1. Once a mine fire occurs, all personnel must strictly observe discipline and obey orders, and must not act without authorization. The commander must be calm, correct, and decisive, and must not be horrified and blindly commanded.
2, the first to find the fire, according to the nature of the fire, take all possible methods, direct fire, and quickly report to the mine dispatching room.
3. After receiving the alarm, the mine shift dispatcher shall notify the mine rescue team, the command team members and other relevant personnel in accordance with the provisions of this Plan, and notify the personnel who are threatened by the fire to evacuate the danger zone.
4. The captain and team leader at the underground site shall, in accordance with the provisions of this Plan, organize personnel who are threatened by fire to evacuate the danger zone in an orderly manner in response to fresh air.
5. When the electrical equipment is on fire, the power should be cut off first. Only use non-conductive fire extinguishing equipment to extinguish the fire before the power is cut off.
6. Before the mine director or chief engineer has arrived, the mine watch team shall immediately meet with the relevant personnel to organize the rescue personnel and fire fighting work according to the specific circumstances.
7. After receiving the call, the members of the command team must immediately rush to the disaster relief office to quickly organize and direct the rescue according to the duties stipulated in this Plan.
XI. Wind flow control during fire:
According to the proven location, nature and scope of the fire, the underground ventilation system is reasonably and correctly determined, such as increasing or decreasing air volume, wind short circuit, wind stop, anti-wind, etc., but must meet the following requirements:
1. Do not accumulate gas and fly coal dust, causing an explosion accident.
2. Does not endanger the safety of underground personnel.
3. Do not spread the fire source to the place where the gas accumulates, nor let the over-limit gas pass through the fire source.
4. Help prevent fires from expanding, suppress fires, and create conditions close to fire.
5. Prevent the occurrence of regenerative fire sources and the reversal of fire smoke.
6, to prevent the formation of fire and wind pressure, so as not to cause the wind flow reversal.
Twelve, the fire is extinguished
1. Direct fire extinguishing: use water, sand and chemical fire extinguishers to extinguish fires or remove fire sources directly near the fire source. The initial fire, especially the external fire, is usually small and easy to extinguish. It is necessary to grasp the fighter and extinguish the fire quickly. If you use water to extinguish a fire, you must pay attention to the following points:
(1) There must be sufficient water to ensure uninterrupted water supply during the fire fighting process.
(2) Using normal ventilation, the water vapor and fire smoke generated during the fire extinguishing process can be smoothly discharged from the return air passage.
(3) When extinguishing fire, the edge of the fire source should be gradually approached to the center of the fire source to prevent the generation of a large amount of water vapor and explode.
(4) Always check the gas and wind current changes near the fire area.
(5) Coal dust should be avoided or reduced as much as possible to prevent coal dust explosion caused by a large amount of coal dust flowing into the fire area.
(6) When extinguishing fires, personnel should generally be located on the air inlet side of the fire zone. Because of the high temperature on the return air side and high concentration of harmful gases, they are vulnerable to fire, CO and other damage.
(7) Since water is heavier than oil, it is not suitable to extinguish oil fires with water. Water can be electrically conductive. Do not use water to extinguish electrical equipment.
2, isolation fire: in the use of direct fire extinguishing can be used to prevent fire, the main measure is to build a firewall. If the incoming and returning winds are closed at the same time, it is necessary to strengthen contact and command, and stipulate strict time and seal at the same time to prevent gas explosion.
3, mixed fire: first use the firewall to close the fire area, and then take other fire-fighting means to accelerate the extinguishment of the fire area.
Motor assembly and parts consist of stator and rotor. Stator is made by squeezing rubber sleeve on the wall of the steel tube. There forms spiral structure with a certain geometric parameter. Rotor is a crome-plated screw rod.
The basic principle of downhole motor goes like this: stator and rotor matches with each other, to form spiral line and seal cavity through their guide rail difference. With rotor running in the stator, the seal cavity is moving along its axial direction, continuously forms and disappears to complete its energy conversion.
Motors Parts,Motors Assembly,Universal Shaft Assembly,Universal Shaft Parts,Hydraulic Shock Absorber
Weifang Shengde Petroleum Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. , http://www.sdpetromachine.com