Illumination intensity (illuminance) refers to the degree to which an object is illuminated, that is, the ratio of the luminous flux to the illuminated area of â€‹â€‹the surface of the object. Ultraviolet UV illuminometer, also known as ultraviolet irradiometer, UV intensity meter, etc., is a device for measuring luminosity and brightness. It mainly measures the radiant intensity of ultraviolet rays, used for photochemical and polymer materials aging, flaw detection, health, and medical treatment. Chemicals, hygiene, food, electronics, plant cultivation, large-scale integrated circuit lithography and other areas of UV radiation measurement work.
The UV UV illuminometer uses 35 different probes to measure UVA, UVB, UVC, visible light and infrared light. The measurement wavelength is divided into UVA (320nm-380nm), UVB (280nm-320nm), UVC (200nm-280nm), and some high-end products can detect wide-range band. Humanized operation, small and flexible, can be operated with one hand, the probe and the body are separated, convenient and simple, more automatic memory function, can store 20 sets of data.
Photovoltaic cells are photoelectric elements that convert light energy directly into electrical energy. When light hits the surface of the selenium cell, the incident light passes through the metal thin film 4 to reach the interface between the selenium layer 2 and the thin metal film 4, and a photoelectric effect is generated at the interface. The magnitude of the generated potential difference has a certain proportional relationship with the illuminance on the light receiving surface of the photocell. At this time, if an external circuit is connected, a current will flow and the current value will be indicated on a microamp meter scaled with lux (Lx). The size of the photocurrent depends on the intensity of the incident light and the resistance in the loop. The illuminance meter has a shift device, so it can measure high illumination and low illumination.
1. Easy to use: Simply connect a new sensor and the host will automatically configure it without entering new programs and calibration factors. The detector settings and algorithms are all compressed in the device. The detector can be used right out of the box.
2. Automatic unit conversion: results are displayed in various common units. Simply clicking the key changes the unit selection. Common units and conversion algorithms can be programmed on the detector as required.
3, anti-jamming capability: the signal amplification has been done in the detector's metal box. The signal is transmitted to the host through the cable. The cable is protected and has high immunity to EMI and ESD.
4. Use at a distance: Pass a cable of 1 or 5 meters to facilitate measurement when the specified location cannot be reached. The PMA2100 can connect two detectors at the same time.
5. Dose synthesis: Dose synthesis can be performed remotely or via keyboard.
6, traceability: Each data sample has a series of auxiliary information: date, time, detector type and serial number, the current use of the unit, the user set the scale factor, the detector calibration date and a series of indication of the instrument state Sign.
7, data records: host memory up to 1024 data. Memory can be started manually or automatically in response to user-set intervals (1 minute - 2 hours). The unified record structure is suitable for all detectors for single data management.
8, computer interface: You can connect to the computer through the serial interface (RS232) to transfer the collected data. Use the Hyper Terminal in the window to download, display, and save data.
9. User-defined alarm: The independent alarm function of each detector can monitor the instantaneous value or integrated measurement. Alarm settings are stored in the detector.
Orbital Hydraulic Motor,Hydraulic Geroller Motor,Hydraulic Mobile Motor,Hydraulic Orbital Motors
Jiangsu Guorui Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd , https://www.grhcn.net